1019 AG Amsterdam
- First validated Learning Agility Scan in Europe
- Increase the agility of your employees
- Insight into your organisation’s learning ability
- Accurate predictor of high potentials and management talent
- Can be completed entirely online, report available immediately
The aim: to determine and increase agility
The Learning Agility Scan shows you whether employees can ensure the future prosperity of your organisation. You need employees with the qualities required both now and in the future to take your organisation forward, whether in a current role or one to be created in the future.
How it works: online assessment of learning agility
The Learning Agility Scan enables you to determine which employees are capable of rapidly developing new, effective behaviour based on new experiences. All elements are assessed: change agility, mental agility, people agility, results agility and self-awareness. Employees who are curious and self-crtitical, who can deal effectively with new and complex situations, create focus and remain open to others will learn more quickly in changing situations.
The result: high performance
The Learning Agility Scan provides insight into agility in terms of behaviour, ability and ambition. You are therefore aware of current possibilities and the way in which you can increase the agility of employees and your organisation. The capacity to develop increases and contributes directly to high performance at all times.
Learning Agility Scan, a component of HFMtalentindex
The Learning Agility Scan is a component of HFMtalentindex, the most advanced and easy-to-use online assessment system currently available. HFMtalentindex provides you with scientifically tested, reliable and valid psychological tests that you can use easily and rapidly at any time during the HR process, so you benefit more from talent.
HFMtalentindex Learning Agility
• Learning Agility Indicator: natural ability and ambition -> example report
• Learning Agility Scan: natural ability, ambition and performance -> example report
• Select + Learning Agility: combined report focusing on selection -> example report
• Develop + Learning Agility: combined report focusing on development -> example report
• Dashboard Learning Agility: real time learning agility overview of groups of employees
• Whitepaper Learning Agility: download